Business hours Monday through Friday 8:00am-3:00 pm
We are now open for rentals, for the cost of $150 (as a member) or $200 (for non-member) you can rent the Amery Area Community Center for birthday parties, weddings, anniversary celebrations, celebration of life parties, etc... This cost includes the rental of the main hall and use of commercial kitchen. We will also work with profit and nonprofit organizations to help with the perfect meeting place. Call for available dates!
The fitness center is now open, stop in or call the Center for more details.
- Coffee Club-M.-F., 8-11 AM
- Circuit Breaker Exercise-7:30-3:00 M-F.
- 500 Card Party, 2nd and 4th Tues@ 6:00 PM.
- Alzheimer Support Group-1st Wed. @ 10 AM.
- Mahjong-Monday at 12:30 and Friday at 9 AM.
- Bingo-2nd and 4th Fridays @ 1 PM.
- Pool Tournaments-Tues & Thurs @ 9 AM
- Low Impact Aerobics-M/W/F @9 AM
- Bridge-Wednesday @12:30 PM
- Duplicate Bridge-Thursdays @ 12:30pm
- Polish Poker-Every Friday @ 9:30 AM
- Hand & Foot Cards-Thursdays @ 1 PM
- Stamping and Scrapping-Every 1st and 3rd Tuesday @ 5:30 PM.
- Quilting-Tuesday @ 9:00 AM
- Line Dancing Lessons-Mondays, Wednesday & Thursdays @ 10 AM
Gift Shop & Library
You will enjoy choosing from our ever-changing variety of gift items on display. Check out our hats, Legacy River coffee, baby or lap blankets, afghans, Community Center drawings, a wide variety of yarn and crochet thread, jewelry, homemade masks, greeting cards, and more. We also have a large library of books, magazines, and puzzles for members to borrow.
Additional Community Activities
Our facility is a mainstay in the community. Besides all the wonderful activities we offer, we also host these community activities:
- Health and Wellness Expo
- Rental Space for Funerals, Weddings and other events
- Foot Clinic
- Fall Festival Pancake Breakfast
- Seminars with a wide range of topics
- Christmas Carol Sing-A-Long
- Christmas Day Dinner; we are looking for a new volunteer coordinator to run this event, if you are interested, please call the center at 715-268-6605.
The Center offers different opportunities to get to know your neighbors or meet new friends, through parties, pool tournaments, card parties or dancing, just to name a few. Test your skills by playing any of our Nintendo Wii games, they are a lot of fun and can be great exercise as well. We are always looking for some new ideas to do at the center if you have any ideas, please call us.
Plan a Special Occasion
The Center is everything you imaged for your special event. Whether you decide to have us cater the event or use our modern kitchen facilities, we will be able to accommodate your large or small group for weddings, anniversaries, funerals, reunions, dances, business meetings, or whatever the occasion may be.
All our activities, programs, and services depend on 1 key element – volunteers! Volunteers are found at the heart of all our events. Without your dedication to serve, the Center would not be able to provide the pleasures and enjoyment to the many members who attend them. Our Center also offers volunteer opportunities where people can contribute their experience and skills such as holding a class. Call us at 715-268-6605 for further information.