North Park RV Campground
To make reservations call City Hall at 715-268-7486.
Office hours 8 a.m to 4:30 p.m, M-F.
*Beginning at noon on Fridays through Sunday evenings, sites which are not tagged are available on a first come, first serve self-registration basis (envelopes are available in the campground). If you arrive before noon on a Friday or during the week and a site is not tagged for a reservation please call City Hall to reserve the site. Priority is given to reservations. You may be asked to move or vacate the campground if you fail to call.
North Park RV Campground is located in the heart of Amery, Wisconsin along the beautiful Apple River. The campground is just north of the Amery downtown area on Wisconsin Highway 46 opposite of the North Twin Lake Boat Landing. The park contains:
- 8 Improved RV sites with 50–AMP service, water, sewer and fire ring. There are (2) Seasonal Sites available at $450 per month.
- Bathroom/Shower House
- Free Wi-Fi
- Picnic Shelter
- Dump Station - $10
- Canoe/Kayak Launch
- Fishing Pier
- Basketball, Tennis, Frisbee Golf, and skate park
- Reservations and payments of campsites can be made by calling City Hall at 715-268-7486.
- Camp sites are $30 per night and may be used for RV camping.
- Payments can be made via phone when reserving a site, in person at City Hall, or at the site at the time of arrival.
- Firewood can be purchased at a number of local area businesses. Please do not bring firewood outside a 10 mile radius to help the city limit the spread or introduction of invasive insects and diseases that are easily transported on firewood including emerald ash borer, gypsy moth, or oak wilt.
- Please note: Limited camping access is available during second weekend of September and certain event weekends. Call to inquire about calendar of events.
- Contact Information: (715) 268-7486
- North Park Map
- Quiet hours: 11 PM to 6 AM.
- Maximum duration of stay is seven days.
- No fireworks allowed.
- Alcohol is not permitted.
- All pets must be on a leash.
- Please be mindful of weather conditions. In the case of a weather emergency, you may wish to evacuate the campground. In the event of an emergency, call 911.
To Check Campground Availability, Click HERE