Is a Proof of Residence Required to Vote?

A new registration form needs to be completed in the City of Amery if you moved to a different address or changed your name.  You will be asked to fill out form (EL-131) so that your prior registration can be cancelled and your voter history transferred to the new address or name is recorded in the City of Amery.

Acceptable Proof of Residence:

  • Wisconsin DOT-Issued Driver's License with current address
  • Utility Bill
  • Paycheck
  • Residential Lease
  • Conceal & Carry License
  • Student I.D.
  • Bank Statement
  • A Hunting License

Show All Answers

1. Do I have to show a photo ID to vote?
2. How do I register to vote?
3. How Do I Vote Absentee (Early Voting)?
4. Where do I go to vote?
5. Where do I vote if I live in one of the townships around Amery?
6. Election Dates?
7. Poll Hours?
8. How do I Run for Office?
9. How do I become an Election Official (Poll Worker)?
10. How do I Sign the Poll Books at the Polls?
11. Is a Proof of Residence Required to Vote?